Hello puys..!! I was thinking to share my AIPGM experience since i came back but didn't get time. here it goes...and let me see how much i remember about it. ,,,i am going with random points coming to my mind....so please pardon me for that..
1. At first i would like to mention Riddhi Thakker....without mentioning her name, this post would be incomplete ever.She was there in last AIPGM ...She was suffering from cancer and passed away last year..Girl , you were badly missed and will be missed in every AIPGM. We missed your PG coordination, your cute smile, your humorous jokes, everything. May your soul rest in peace. !!
2. Secondly, i would like to thank Allwin and PGHQ team for making it happen. I always try to be in every AIPGM (as of now...its 3 times).
3. I did like the AIPGM location each of the three times.This time it was a nice experience to visit the fort/palace like location. The only thing which i didn't like was the weather but we puys were so much engrossed in the activities, that we never felt it.
4.Sumit Saarrr......your stand-up comedies are getting fabulous every year.I remember that my teeths were out all the time during your event. And yeah, you and Sukita better remember my name. I am again going to ask you both in next AIPGM.
5. Mafia..!! Dude...bet me, i never got a better game than this in life.It felt like you are playing against 10 Viswanathan Anand in a game of chess and you have to predict 10 advance moves.I was lucky that i won the game (I was a mafia) in which there were around 25 members. I remember, this happened in last AIPGM too.
6. I would not name puys whom i met there. Reason is simple, - i don't remember........ I am too bad in remembering things. ( Proof..?? I never cleared CAT). :P...I was able to remember your names till we were returning from Mumbai bus .....
But i can easily remember you by faces.
7. Dance event- "Vo ladki hai kahan" + "baby Doll mai sonne di... ".....awesome.... :D,,, Why don't u guys club together and do something in choreography ?
8. Shoumik Ganguly- Saarr.. :respect:.... I have told you that you were always a great singer..So much control you have in your voice....i wish if u can give me some training/coaching...
i would like to share stage with you in next aipgm ( in learning phase now... :P)
9. Photographs- Well....i think i am so much involved in the activities out there that i forget to be in the cameras of people. Anyways, there is always a next time..
10. AIPGM Awards- It was a white wash....Scrabbler saar was there all over the place....Congrats saarr...didnt get a chance to wish you there..
11. I dont know what to write now....
To all the girls came - You all were looking pretty,
To all the guys came- You all were looking as you were...!!
Will add more to this post if i remember something.. :)
Those who missed this meet....god bless you all..!!