Appreciate if you could please help with my queries below: My Profile
- Good grades during school (90% and 86% in 10th and 12th respectively)
- BTech Mechanical Engg - IIT Delhi (CGPA: 7.4 / 10)
- Worked as software engineer with Oracle Corp, India for 21 months. Quality of experience - average, though I think I can manage a decent recco.
- Shifted to a leading European I-Bank in Mumbai. Have completed a year as an Analyst in the investment banking team. Quality of experince - Outstanding. Will manage a strong recco here.
- GMAT: 780 (Quant: 51, English: 46)
- Have completed a couple of NCFM modules and plan to appear for CFA 1 in Dec07.
- Average extra-curriculars at college.
- Community service - zilch
I intend to apply to the following schools this year:
- Wharton (dream app)
- Chicago (dream app)
Based on your past experience, could you please advise on the below:
1. Chances I stand at the above schools
2. Things I need to work on to better my chances.
3. Other schools I can target with a Finance specialisation in mind.