ashishraja SaysI have around 9 years of experience in IT industry.I am looking for information on IIMK ePGP through IDL.What is the selection criteria for this program and how many seats are available for this program this year.
I have evidently a low score of 520 (unmentionable). Its for you to judge the profile, am a Technopreneur, B.Tech (not a great college graduated in 2007), started my first IT Company (40 headcount) 6 years back. Merged it (with a valuation of 8 Crores) with another co founded company XYZ (500 headcount, 48 offices, 12 countries) based out of Delhi, served as Director till early this year (valuation of company at 25 Crores), left my company to join Big 4 for trying something new and understanding how rest of the world works. Authored 2 acclaimed books in my domain expertise of IT, first 1 wrote at 17, at 16 owned a technology patent, published more than dozen research papers in premier journals and conferences, own all major certifications in my domain area, amateur golfer, trekker, scuba diver, now looking forward to join an Ivy league business school anywhere in the world, preference being HBS (obviously impossible now with this score).
Your PoVs will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
PS: Apologies for unorganized chain of thoughts :)
I appreciate the technique you mentioned. There are several words to study and there are indeed thousand ways to remember it. Obviously not all fit in same size. Adhere to the process which suits you best.
You can use:
1. Mugging up GRE list (20 revise and 20 new on daily basis)
2. Usage of flash card
3. Use Google Image
4. Use mnemonics
5. Remember by origin of word (check norman lewis technique)
6. Use video and audio
7. Learn from pattern and usage in context (This gives usage skill as well. Read fictions for this)
8. Google dictionary is good option
9. Install any dictionary on your computer (at office/home) and refer to that whenever you have to check meaning.
10. Read any authenticated paper when you get a break from your work or boss is not around (This will improve RC skill)
11. Use new words when you write mails to your boss. :cheerio:Let him do some extra work. (This is will help recollect words)
12. Come up with new 10 words everyday and tell to your friend. Share "words".
13. Register to "A word a day". (this will not be GRE lists)
14. Play crosswords. (very effective if you really feel interested)
As old adage says, there are more than one ways to skin a cat.
Let me introduce first ,I am Santosh having 3 yrs of work exp in IT field better not to reveal about my dabba CMM-5 Soft comp,looking for a good Business school mostly ISB.......
And newbie also.Plan to for a good Coaching center as its better to shape up objective and plans with proper guidance ,in dilemma to go for which coaching institute.
Can any one suggest.
santrosantro Saysi m priya ...i have given po exam twice...my problem area is maths & GA.......pls tell the strategy u prepared for this exam ...like how much hrs in a day & how much months u prepared for this exam ...& how much questions u attempted in each section ..pls reply
Jinxjinks SaysHey why there is no answer for my ques. Is 60% in graduation enuf fr sbi or 65%?