I got 83 percentile in cat 08.(q-91,di-75,va-61).And xat score is even less.I got shortlisted in the first list
Statements : All films are clouds. All rats are clouds. Some clouds are chairs.
Conclusions : (I) No film is chair. (II) Some rats are films.
(III) Some clouds are rats. (IV) Some chairs are rats.
(1) Only I and III follow (2) Either II or IV follows (3) None follows
(4) Only IV follows (5) None of these
1. MS candidate can get into JBIMS depending upon which RANK cutoffs ( everything boils down to ranks rather then %ile ) he has cleared
2. There are 2 basic separate independent merit lists : AI merit list and MS merit list. Eligible MS candidates can appear in one or both the merit lists.
3. JBIMS has total of 51 MS seats and 18 AI seats.
4a>.If MS candidate has MS rank :40 and AI rank :22 he will get admission through MS merit list
4b> But if MS rank 60 and AI rank is 16 then he will get admission through AI merit list
4c> MS rank 40 and AI rank 12 then Relax you are in JBIMS anyways...
5> So MS candidate may get into JB on basis of AI rank,MS rank or Both
Last year there was a MS OHU( Maharashtra outside home university) candidate who got into JBIMS through AI seat
well, i think original friends shud restart n continue or 10 more seasons.
i think remake is a gr8 concept as we can again njoy the friends which we did 4 yrs back..:smile: obviously the remake will be good not as it ws done in india...thr actors and creators are very good in thr respective business ..
a lil F.R.I.E.N.D.S trivia over here
1. F.R.I.E.N.D.S was originally supposed to be named FRIENDS LIKE US / INSOMNIA CAFE / FRIENDS FOR LIFE till then finally zeroed in on F.R.I.E.N.D.S
2. Ross and Rachel's baby EMMA was actually played by twins :)
3. Courtney Cox was originally approached for the role of RACHEL and jennifer anniston for MONICA, but jennifer insisted on playing RACHEL ....
(hope i get no groans for this
guess what, a friends remake is being made in india n it will be called dost.
anita hansandani will do monica n shweta salve will do raechel.
hope it is not made by ekta
HERE YOU GO- click this link (courtesy -- Vishal Shah)
editing: does SP jain consider sectionals before giving out calls for second list?
Some info needed:
Can maharashtra domicile student who has given MAT apply through MAT and CET both ?
Suppose MAT Percentile is higher ... will he be considered an OMS candidate and asked to apply through the All India Seats barring the Cet ones?
In short How does it actually work out for a maharashtra domicile giving MAT and CET both?
Lotsa confusion around ... Any info will be highly appreciated...