hey guys i would like to know how is MITSOB college of pune..... is it a decent college..
i have given my interview in Ahmedabad on 22nd feb..
essay topic was caste based education Vs autonomous reservation.
GD:- print media Vs electronic media.
i want to enquire whether i can get admission in BIMM college based my scores like:
currently i am doing my final year BBA, so in 1st year-- 60%, and in 2nd year--58.5%
and in mat december got 66%ile. And i am also appeared for feb. MAT... is their any chances.
I have got IBS BENgluru as my 2nd priority and i would like my seniors to give more light on it.... should i go for it or no??
my one more frd have got in chandigardh as a center but he dont wish to pursue from that.. he want to do from bang or pune.. So can anythg be done.....
you might want to consider consulting one of the moderators....before doing so..
else if they feel the thread is not soolving the purpous..they may close it...
Good Morning Junta...
my day started with Groans... and i am not sorry.....
here is my list of reminders....
THERE ARE RULES TO BE FOLLOWED AT PG.....
- NO EMAIL ID
- NO PERSONAL CHIT CHAT AT THREAD.....USE PM
- USE PG CONNECT TO IDENTIFY PPL IN SAME GROUP AS URS FOR MP....
(Rules, Posting Guidelines )http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/our-an...-reloaded.html (Rules, Posting Guidelines )
Rules are posted UP.......so is the guidelines.....
PG connect, PG Guidelines, tips for presentation, interview questions links are in my Signature below......
update ur Group numbers this way:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-...ml#post1370171 ( IBSAT 2008 : Paper Discussions)
guys i have a question,
has IBS alloted the optional dates to students who wished to change their dates and sent 3 alternative dates to IBS team? did they get any mail regarding the change of dates?
gauravpruthi Saysicfai hyderabad is for finance and banglore - don't know , sorry:rockedov:
gauravpruthi Sayswhatever u said or thought is all right........
1) No, my friend has attended on the last day last year but he got a seat in Hyderabad.
2) Your options of campus can be ticked in the application form.
3) They have given a CD for GK and read newspapers/magazines/listen to news.
4) Practice with your friends.
Mine are the following topics...
1. In 2007-08, the Indian rupee appreciated to around Rs.39 against the US dollar, and again plummeted to around Rs.50 by October 2009. What is the impact of the fluctuation in the rupee-dollar exchange rate on Indian industry? Give your answer with special emphasis on the export sector and IT/ITES companies. What can companies do to protect their interests in this volatile exchange rate environment? Also, explain the impact of the rupee-dollar exchange rate on inflation, economic growth, and competitiveness of Indian industry.
2. Digital publishing has allowed for new and innovative ways of delivering content to users. Describe some new technologies in the publishing industry, explaining the advantages and disadvantages associated with each of them. How has digital publishing changed the publishing industry? Who are the major players in digital publishing?
3. Economic growth and environmental protection are both important. However, some argue that these two are not compatible, i.e., economic growth negatively impacts the environment and safeguarding the environment would lead to loss of opportunities for economic development. Do you agree with this contention? Give reasons and examples in support of your answer. Also, give examples of companies/governments that have succeeded in achieving this balance.
4. In the past couple of years, Indian companies in steel, automobile, pharma and other sectors have opted for major acquisitions in the international markets. With the help of facts and figures discuss the reasons for this trend. Detail any one of the acquisitions made by Indian companies overseas and evaluate whether it has been a success.
5. Experts feel that coalition politics in India is here to stay. Do you agree? With the help of specific examples from the history of politics in modern India evaluate the pros and cons of coalition politics.
6. In 2006, the central government in India promised to implement 27% reservation for Other Backward Classes in institutes of higher education (twenty central universities, the IITs, IIMs and AIIMS). With the help of relevant facts and figures evaluate the merits and demerits of the concept of reservation in premier private educational institutions in India.