I would like to thank you on behalf of everyone from our batch of 2012 who will need a loan for the course..It will be great if you can negotiate for a better deal for our batch...
I have some queries also..please answer if you can
1) during taking the loan at the campus do we need the signatures of our parents? If yes then it will be mandatory to ask parents to go with me during registration..
2) what will be the period of repayment of the loan?
3) Can I take the loan in the mid of the course may be from the second installment if i can arrange the first one? Will the deal remain same then also?
1) U dont need the signatures of ur parents to get a loan.
2) Normal repayment wud be either 5 yrs or 7 yrs..U can choose one of these tenures. Thr will not be penalty against pre-payments as well..
3) Yes, U can take the loan midway as well but u need to enrol at the beginning itself to avail the loan. Once ur sanctioned a loan, u can take take the money whenever u wish to and interest wud be calculated frm that point of time.