Hello..My name is Arijit Das .I am from the PGDM 2011-2013 batch of IPE.
I guess everything about IPE is good.We have some real quality faculties in our Bschool and they not only make you strong academically but also gives you the practical aspect of how we can implement the same in the corporate world..
The culture of IPE is simple and its work hard, be smart and work on the basics and you will definitely reach the goal you aspire..
One of our faculty said that they only give the 25% of the material thats there in the syllabus during their 1.5 hr lecture and the rest 75% are 25%-from being attentive in the class, 25%- practicing and revising the same and the rest 25 % is how we relate it to the practical world by going into the insights of it..But I must say that if you are attentive in the lectures then half of the syllabus is over in that instant only...Such great are our faculties.
We have all the major specialization in IPE and all are equally good thanks to the excellent faculties in each and every specialization..
Apart from Studies we have cultural events, sports, etc which always keep the students busy in some way or the other..:cheers:
I am really very happy and I would say that I am lucky enough that I can call myself a student of this great institution..Rankings are never a parameter to know a college ..I also had a notion about IPE not being a good Bschool before coming here.But this 2 months really changed my perception about the Bschool and I must say that I made a really good decision to Choose IPE.:clap::clap::clap: