To start with, congrats to all those who have made it to DMS IITD.
To answer the queries regarding the profile and the organisations, I think the undermentioned information will be of assistance. Final Placements:Finance
- No. of Students Placed: 17
- Few Organisations that visited were Kotak Mahindra, Citibank, SBI, ICICI Prudential, E Funds Intl etc.
- Profiles offered were Corporate Finance, Treasury, Equity Research, Operations, Marketing to name a few.
- No. of Students Placed: 18
- Few Organisations that visited were IBM, CSC, Wipro, Infosys, McKinsey KC, Patni, HCL Group, E Clerx etc.
- Profiles offered were Process Manager, Business Analyst, Consulting(Wipro), Sales and Marketing (1 Student)
- No. of Students Placed: 10
- Few Organisations that visited were IBM (BCS), E&Y;, Avalon Consultancy, PKC etc.
- Profiles offered were broadly in Financial, IT and Management Consultancy.
- No. of Stundets Placed: 10
- Few Organisations that visited were DHL Worldwide, Maruti, Bharit Televentures etc.
- Profiles offered were in field of Supply Chain Management, Marketing and Sales.
The total batch size was 55. You guys are already having details of salary figures, so I dont think there is any need for me to mention them once again.
I hope any apprehension(if there was any) about diverse profile not being offered at DMS IITD will be put to rest after this detailed information.
I also read in some post that organisations are offering differential at DMS. I will like to make it very clear that DMS does not allow any organisation to participate
in the placement process
, if its giving a differential salary and profile. Summer Placements:
Some people have also enquired about the summer placements for our batch. Whole of our batch has been placed. Organisations where students have been placed are American Express, Citibank, IBM, Citifinancial, TNT, Maruti, Glenmark Pharma,HSBC, Pepsico International, Mindtree Consulting, Tata Technologies, Reserve Bank of India, GE Energy, GE Plastics and ICICI Bank
Profiles across all the verticals have been offered for summers.
In case you guys are having any other query related to placements, feel free to ask us.
I will like to end by saying that placements is not an issue at DMS IITD. What differentiates DMS IITD from others is not just the placements but a whole lot of other things that Madhur and Naval have been talking about. Concentrate on two years at DMS which your seniors are trying to show u. I get this feeling ppl are more worried abt the 1 day (placement day) and not about the rest 729 days they are gonna spend here.
Wish u all the luck and welcome u to the DMS IITD family.