god2be SaysAfter a long long wait, I'll have to settle for IIMA. IIMC chose not to dip into their waitlists.
I made it to IIM Bangalore
Cant express myself in words at the moment.... will write more soon...
sumit_good4u_gr SaysCan someone tell me what was the cut-off for additional calls given to OBC people because I didn't get a call at 97.70 %ile......any other IIMs are calling.......any recent news ??
Oh it's TIME for the AIM CATs again....
Some really nostalgic feelings ...... Was part of all this year after year .. it feels really odd not to have taken the test ...
All the Very Best To Everyone !!! Take, analyze and enjoy the mocks
They are real fun .. I can tell u because I am missing the FUN now...
Belated Happy Birthday Anirban
Wish a Great Year Ahead
I guess the poll is already giving incorrect results as Amit and hurricane have voted and they r going for C.
Basically the word is whoever is leaving K for "ABC" please do not vote here.
Just wanted to ask if the qualifying maths test will be a objective one like ATM or will it be subjective.
Heard that it will be a subjective one... getting scared now
I have got a final call from IIM C- PGDCM ......
Can you ppl let me know..if IIM C 2008-10 batch has a yahoo or a orkut group......
And congratulations to all the ppl who have received the calls from Calcutta...::
also for the delhi ppl.....whn are u guys planning to leave....
do PGDCM candidates also have this exam....?
As most of you have decided by now that you would be coming to IIMC, let me give you some pointers for the next 2 years.I am one of those who struggled to adjust to the IIM education and I think I can help people like me who are a bit old compared to the avg batch age.
1. The easier part is done, now you would face the rigour of IIM education. There are no two things about it, it is rigorous and you are expected to slog.First term would bring your feet back to earth from all the ephoria you would have during this time.
2. If you think you are average in quant, I recommend you brush up your fundamentals before coming here. If you are good at quant, you can ace most of the subjects here.
3. All those who never studied stats, try to learn the basics of conditional probability and statistics.
4. People interested in Fin can practise a bit of accounting during this one month.
5. We have some of the world's best profs in Eco, Fin and Stats and they expect you to be good.
6. yes, having a good CGPA would get you shortlists from most of the best companies but you are expected to talk well.So, practise these skills.With good communication skills you can sail through any interview.
7.Utilize this month to prepare yourself for a very good learning experience.