Papa ShangO Says@seniors...ne idea if in the current batch delhi ppl have been allotted rooms???and with the HR batch scheduled to commence...does tht make thngs tougher fr delhiites who want rooms??
Hey guys, I've just recieved the hostel allotment letter. It states that we've got to make a payment of Rs.37000 (35000+ 2000 for a mattress???!!!).
It also states that we've got to get our own bed-sheets, pillowcases, towels etc. Now what are they charging Rs.35000 a year for if they can't give us these basic things??? i was pretty bugged at reading that.
Plus they've mentioned tht last years food cost was 1710 pm & 1810 pm for veg & non-veg respectively. but wht would this year's cost be, and going by the same trend would they ask us to bring our own plates, spoons, forks too???
@seniors.. Couple of questions for you guys
How long does the college computer lab stay open till?
Do the classrooms have computers..and Do they have internet facilities..(e.g. If we want to download our presentations of something)...Also..Arte They Configured For pen Drives...
Shivanku,Nikhil and Nilesh -gr8 yaar! I am thinking of a tamatar pheko club as soon as u start the Dramatics club!And I will be the sole properieter of the tomatoes.Good busines idea,no? On a serious note,it's good that u ppl arew thinking of new activities on the campus.And shivanku it's really good see to see such a philanthropist(hope i got the spelling rite) in our batch.
Gaurav bhai - kyu bacche ko dara rahe ho??:-(Waise if u decide to make us enact Papi chudail in amphi@11 , i want to be in the scene whr the chudail seduces a stranger(and of course i want to play the role of the stranger)
By the way ppl what about hostel letters ?
great news, just got to know i made it to IMI,
so guess i'm gonna be joinin u guys soon...
sent the DD and just got home...
nidz Says@ seniors...another query coming ur way!
do we have a resident doctor on campus? n theres a chemist nearby?
hello seniors (abradigitator n crazynaval),
good work being continued by u all following the footsteps of saikat n anurag.
i have been offered pgphrm course in imi in the list that came out recently. i have ertain queries regarding the same -
1. how many ppl in ur batch and the 06 batch opted hr as their specialisation?
2. how were the placements (final n summer) for hr students this yr? wat is the approximate avg sal this for hr specialisation? wat r the profiles that hr specialisation attracted?
3. will hr as a specialisation continue to exist in pgp now, since they r having a special 2 yr course in hr?
4. since imi came up with the pgp list almost 2 months back, can the pgphrm students expect to get hostel accomodation now? had read earlier that there were more rooms being constructed, has the construction finished?
5. does imi have any tie up with banks for educational loans? how much help can we expect from the institute regarding the same?
6. the ppl who had their pgphrm interviews in delhi recently have informed that the course will start only if they get 60 students for it, but nothing of this sort is mentioned in the offer letter. if i do take up admission in imi, then i will have to cancel my candidature in xime to get a refund in fees. but, the if imi later decides not to introduce its course, i will be left with nowhere to go. therefore cud u pls claify this thing from the admin office?
thanx in advance. i hope u understand my dilemma.