avdhut19 Sayscan any one guide what points should be covered in biographical sketch?
Most of these details are covered elsewhere... However, writing areas that I had covered in my bio sketch. You may want to use the same if you have some work experience.
0. Who you are and what you stand for...
1. Why you made certain academic and career choices prior to TISS
2. Critical incidents that made you decide to pursue a course in HR
3. Try and cite examples of success in your life
4. Your hobbies, passions, achievements, values
5. Your goals/ ambitions in life.. How would you like to be remembered? (I would suggest you to keep this broad.. Dnt go into how you would like to own a chartered aircraft by the time you are 35 :D)
6. Your work experience and learnings
7. Strengths... I didnt quote weaknesses as I felt that if I were aware of weaknesses, I would have already been working on them. You may want to take an alternate view. How have you leveraged certain strengths to achieve success. General Tips
1. Use short coherent sentences.
2. The Bio Sketch is not a test of English. Use simple words
3. Let it reflect who you are rather than who you want to be. (Else you are doomed in the interview, in case the panel decides to ask you questions from the bio sketch)
4. The flow of thought should be smooth.