CAT Centre, Date and Slot:Greater Noida, 10 AM
1) How many attempts you have made?
QA 24 VA 24 ...Total 48/60...
2) Your last mock score? If you are there at http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/cat-an...ry-2011-a.html
(Mock scores repository 2011) , please provide the link here.
Gave mostly offline, since i was very very late in joining any time series...aimcat scores hovered around 85....and MC's around 115
3) How was your experience of the test?
Good...but the checking and all for a long 1.5-2 hours makes you feel freakingly concious......:sneaky:
4) What was the surprise element for you?
Nothing....mock cat and aimcat's cover everything......
5) Any tips to handle the computer based exam better?
Keep the spirits high...switch off your screen before the exam...
6) Your overall analysis of the exam. Toughness, new topics, sections etc.
VA was a bit tough though....ambiguos...
One RC was out of this world....didn't even attempted one ques from it....But again....it was as per CAT standards...
Time management will never be a problem for anyone this year in CAT:nono:...even 2-3 mins per question will take you to a total of 25 in quant which
is a very good attempt.
7) Any other details or something you would like to share ......also
Watch out for some wrong questions...Everyone had them...i too had one.:-(